Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brugge

If ever there were a city to just drop your current life and run away to and discover the most blissful life, BRUGGE is the city! Oh man, please come visit me right now and I will take you here, I promise it won't dissappoint. And I was so relieved to actually discover that Belgium has a fall season (there are not enough trees in downtown Brussels to do fall justice). I think Mitch and I may retire here.




And, I'm still enjoying the frittes, waffles, and chocolate beyond measure. Please don't judge when Mitch and I come back heavier. We are doing our best to supplement our diet with some apples, broccoli, and lots of walking.


4 comments:

Ali said...

Heath, remember how I gained like 18 pounds in Jerusalem? Just eat all the deliciousness you can and lose the weight when you get back. haha! Brugge looks so beautiful! I wish I could come visit. I love seeing your pictures!

Kate said...

I'm very excited for my table cloth. I'm trying to decide if I want to request a certain color, or if I just want a surprise... I guess I will let you know that the one I already have is a summery one with yellow lemons and blue trim.

Christa said...

Heather you look like your are having so much fun. I'm glad. You and Mitch just seem perfect for eachother. I wish i knew him better.And don't worry, I'm sure you won't gain a pound, remeber how in high school you would eat a giant cookie for lunch EVERY day and never gained a pound...I hated you for that. haha

A Mitton said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. I want to go there sometime (maybe if you retire there I can come visit?). And I agree with Ali about the weight; besides, how could you not eat all that delicious food?