Monday, February 7, 2011

Y(ule) Ball

Okay so it wasn't the Yule ball from Harry Potter but it still turned out to be a lot of fun.

Mitch's mission companion, Marshall Hill, and his wife were incharge of this Y-Ball for married students at BYU. They wanted us to go, and we consented, but not without making sure Nathan and Adrienne could come along to keep us company.

It turns out that Mandy and Kevin were there too, so we had lots of fun!


Here are some of the highlights:



The Jacks, Hills, and McClellans just after dinner catered by Magleby's. (mmm)

Limo ride up around the Provo Temple--a little bit cheesy but a lot of fun.
Mitch and I standing through the sun roof in the Limo--not quite like in NYC or Vegas but still exciting. (note Mitch's ugly green bow tie)

Mandy and I laughing about how we felt like we were in high school again.

Thanks for a fun night!

6 comments:

Whitlie said...

i love marsh and lisa! how fun that you guys are friends with them--they are so great. (marshall's brother is married to dal's sister).

Adrienne said...

Excellent night!!!! I look so fat (only 2 months to go then I can start my journey back to normal). Nathan always enjoys IT crowd. I swear he would watch that daily if he could.

Christa said...

How fun. I love stuff like that. Logan hates it. He has never been to a dance...never. He didn't go to one dance in highschool. It's so crazy to me. Well you and Mands are adorable!

A Mitton said...

I love it. The fact that it was a ball makes the bow tie SO much better. So fun.

Mandy said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys.

Kate said...

We never went-- now I wish we would have.