Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feb. 19th








Kelsey and Trevor got married yesterday. It was a tiring day for everyone involved in the preparation of anything concerning the wedding--but it turned out SO BEAUTIFUL.
Kelsey looked soo stunning, she could have been mistaken for a doll.
Ali put together the whole wedding and Becky and I got to be the helpers.
And lets not forget the non-photographed helper--Mitch, who is the best husband because he faithfully wakes up early and comes to weddings with me, takes pictures for me, and still smiles at the end of the day. (As long as he has a full stomach).
After cold rain, collapsing ribbon walls, frozen toes, and blown out candles, it was a fabulous wedding. We love you Kelsey!

4 comments:

beck beck said...

i love these pictures! so very tiring but so worth it for kelsey and trevor. love you heather!

A Mitton said...

These are beautiful! I'm sad I couldn't be there too. I wonder if I could commission you and Ali to put my wedding together, I'm sure you do a phenomenal job...

Adrienne said...

Mitch is a trooper! I agree about the happiness if there is a full stomach- Nathan is the same way:)

Ali said...

It was such a fun day! I love the pictures! And Mitch was a trooper! Love you!