Wednesday, August 25, 2010

End of August

The past couple of weeks have been really exciting.
It started off with Mitch picking me up from the airport and driving straight to the temple to see this beautiful bride come out!

Then we went to her wedding dinner later that night and enjoyed sitting with friends. We also got to see the Salem Days Fireworks later that night with Nathan and Adrienne, they blow Alpine Days fireworks out of the water. 
Then we went to the annual Jesse N. Hunsaker reunion at Park City. A couple of the days were spent boating at Jordanelle, and Mitch is getting REALLY good on the wake board and water ski despite my lack of ability to capture it on camera. 
My nieces and nephews loved hovering over the water at the front of the boat.

I got an awesome birthday party at the park with Red Velvet cake and lots of loving family. 
We got to have apple pie caramel apples from the Chocolate Factory, mmmmmmm
And then we got to celebrate our one year anniversary at Chef's table. We will continue to celebrate by taking 2 weeks to back-pack through Europe starting Sunday! So stay tuned to the blog for the next 3 months, because it is about to get a lot more exciting! 

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Heath I am so flattered you included me. It meant a lot to me that you came to the temple - I was so surprised that you were the only friend there. Thanks for making such a sincere effort. Love you so much.

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary. Mom and dad went to Chef's Table the night before.