Monday, June 10, 2013

Road Trip


I'm driving down to Houston with Mitch this week. He is going to be doing an internship there for the rest of the summer. I'll fly back on Sunday and then be one lonely gal while he is gone! Good thing my little sister is moving in with me while he is gone. We will be stretching the drive across the whole week so we can take a detour to Bentonville, Arkansas and see Mitch's sister. I'm pretty lucky to get a long drive with Mitch to myself, even if we will have to stop every two hours when my legs go numb under my belly.

P.S. We are having a BOY!!! Or as my mom would say, "a little Mitch man." We cannot wait!

Image here

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

So excited for baby Mitch! Drive safely and call me when you are lonely!!!

Kate said...

Boys are crazy fun!