Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Congraduation


Well, as we all agree, graduation ceremonies are pretty boring. As exciting as it was to be a college grad, I still fell asleep. BUT graduating with Mitch was way fun--I'm so glad I got to walk with him. And Nathan and Adrienne made graduation so much more bearable as well. The best part was all the yummy food we got to eat with family each night.

Sorry mom--I didn't realize I posted the picture of you with your eyes closed. You still look great!

Anyway, its official--Mitch and I are now college grads. wohoo--bring on the real world. Not really though, since we still have more schooling ahead of us. . .

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Wahoo!!!! Cute pictures!!

cgarfield said...

YAY! Congrats! That is so exciting! Any word if you will be coming up to the U? I hope you guys do. Also, I love the picture of you and Mitch, so cute!

A Mitton said...

Haha, I fell asleep too. But the one with my college was WAY more fun than commencement. So I didn't fall asleep then, I just talked the whole time.


Congratulations :)