Monday, June 28, 2010

June Adventures

Okay, I know it was a week and a half ago, but I still needed to blog about our fabulous trip to Vernal with the Jacks. I finally got to spend the night in a tent again, the last time I did that was at girl's camp, 4 years ago, crazy huh? And camping is sooo much funner when you have a significant other to snuggle up to! Good thing too cause it got below freezing in the night. Poor Adrienne looked like her kitten just died when she found out that you can zip two compatible sleeping bags togehter to make a big sleeping bag for two. Next time she goes camping she will make sure she has a "true love sleeping bag" for her and Nathan.

Our other adventures in Vernal included four-wheeling and shot gun shooting. The day after my back was insanely sore from pulling the clay pigeon machine--needless to say I am going to work on my muscular strength this summer.

As for other events in June, Mitch took the LSAT, and did well enough that we know we can get into the U, and hopefully even BYU. We decided a Utah school was the best way to go cost wise, and sinc Mitch is still considering the foreign service.

Rachael got married, and Lizzy is on her mission!! I can't believe how we are all growing up.
Before Vernal, Tyson and Megan came into town and we got to go eat Thai food for Tyson's birthday. Mitch and I LOVE curry!! mmmmmm
And for those of you who still don't really understand what I am doing for my internship, or what the U.S. Commercial Service is, go here: http://www.buyusa.gov/belgium/en/

June was a great month, and I look forward to July!

3 comments:

Whitlie said...

Hey I hope Mitch gets into BYU, then we could be law school buddies for at least a year :)

Adrienne said...

We love hanging out with you guys, even if we all lose miserable to Mitch at Settlers! Hope to see you this weekend and so happy to see that you blogged :D

Mandy said...

Go Mitch! That is SUCH great news! Kevin hopes to go to the U too so if they both get in we can be neighbors!