Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jazz 97 Cavs 96

My heart dropped when I saw Lebron James score 6 points in a row to put us behind with only 30 seconds left in the game.  But guess what, miracles happen even in games! WE WON!!! We beat the king (although it was awesome to see him live in action).  Our rookie who had only signed a 10-day contract to fill in for Williams actually scored a three-pointer at the buzzer for us to win!! This is the stuff that usually only happens in movies, but it was amazing, and I couldn't be happier about it!  GO JAZZ! yahoo. 

P.S. Guess who's wedding announcement is in the BRIDE magazine for 2010? MINE!! Guess who put it in there? I DON'T KNOW!! If anyone does...let me know...it is a little bit of a mystery right now.  I haven't even seen it yet.  

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooh! I want to see the BRIDE Magazine! You're famous!

Mandy said...

Haha are you serious? That's illegal for it to be in there without your permission. I want to see it though!

Laura said...

really!! I want to see! :) You are great girl!