Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome Holidays!


Last Thanksgiving I was in THE GALILEE! And yes, the Turkies were all brought out to us with FIREWORKS in them! It was AWESOME. But besides that, the food really didn't taste like a normal Thanksgiving dinner. This year, I got to have Thanksgiving 3 TIMES! Yes, Mitch and I are so lucky! And we are so lucky that this was our second Thanksgiving spent together. Thanks to a wonderful "fakesgiving" spent with my bosom friend, Madeline, and dinner with both of our families, Mitch and I put on a couple of pounds. But I think I lost it again! Besides eating a whole lot, I had another adventure during the break:
My first BLACK FRIDAY! My sister-in-law, Keera, and I went to Black Friday in Vernal. It didn't last long, partly because there are only two places you can actually go to in Vernal (Kmart and Walmart) and partly because we wanted to hurry home for my father-in-law's famous breakfast of biscuits and gravy...yum..... But still, it was fun to try out black friday. May I reccommend what Keera and I did--we went at 7 am instead of 5 am, and it made it so much more enjoyable (I think)!
Anyway, now I am in school again for three more weeks and then it is more fun holidays! Let us just hope I don't go crazy before then. I am counting down the days..........

3 comments:

Ali said...

I sure missed the sparklers in the turkey, but I must say the food was better this year. I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to have you as my friend!

Mandy said...

3 Thanksgivings? You and Mitch need the extra pounds, that's good :) And I've never been to Black Friday, but I am glad you survived it.
Love love love you H.

Laura said...

me too! The days are going fast and finals are coming. Study hard girl! We're all in this together!