Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best Friends

Last night we went to another wedding,
the first one since our own,
we danced together, 
just like we did for the first time married.
I remember that day, 
I never thought I could love a person so much.
And yet here I am,
three months married,
and I love him more each day.
He sings to me while I put on my makeup,
He rubs my back so I can fall asleep.
He makes me breakfast when I'm running late,
and warms the car up for me.
He does so much more, 
more than I could ever ask, 
and that is why this Thanksgiving,
I am grateful for my Husband. 
Life is perfect with you in it
Mitch.


2 comments:

Mandy said...

This warmed my heart. I cannot wait to feel that way, and I am so happy you found true love Heather. I am thankful for you and your example my entire life.

Laura said...

Heather that just made me so much more excited to get married! I can't wait to spend every moment with someone I love more than anything! I love you! :)