Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!




This week is a special week. It marks a year since I left Jerusalem. Jerusalem was the most significant point in my life--not to mention the obvious thing: I met my husband and became best friends with him there. But Jerusalem is significant for other reasons too, and those reasons I do not have the words for. I won't begin to talk about how wonderful Jerusalem is, because I have done that plenty enough on this blog I think. But I will say this, anyone who is thinking of going to Jerusalem--GO--and bring me with you please.
Here is a tribute to the greatest 30 years in the history of the world:

Top picture: Where it began for Him--Bethlehem
Bottom Picture: Where it began for us--the Garden Tomb
Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love this, Heath! I can't believe it's been a year and I can't wait for us to go back! Love you!

Mandy said...

This is so beautiful Heather. It really touched me. I want to go there so much. See you so soon!