Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Vacation













What a break! First, my dear friend Laura got MARRIED!!! She looked so beautiful, and it was such a great day!
On Christmas Eve I was introduced to a McClellan Tradition: CRAB BOIL. . . . . no plates, no utinsels, just eat it all with your hands....yum...except for the shrimp. And yes, I DID eat some crab, not too bad when you can dip it in butter!
On Christmas morning, I woke up to so many suprises, including PINK rainboots
and MY FAVORITE CEREAL----it is Hebrew, so they don't have it here in the U.S. I have the best husband who had someone bring it back from Israel just for me!!!
And I got so many other surprises, my husband definately outdid himself, it was the best Christmas ever, because it was the first Christmas with him. I love him so much.
I love my family, but the old and the new, they are all the best!!
I also got to ski with Mitch on New Years Day. It was awesome because aparently a lot of people in Park City had hang overs and hardly anyone was skiing in the morning!
On a sad note, my dear Madeline left for Washington D.C.--which is very exciting for her as she fulfills her dreams, but I am going to miss her. I missed my brother Matt and his darling family on Christmas day--I hope they know how much the family loves them.
And the really bummer part of the break was my health. I suffered through a root canal, a crown, a bad urinary tract infection that got in my kidneys, and a nasty cold. not fun, but at least I will be healthy enough for school again.
Cheers to a wonderful year (the best so far-I got married!) and we will see what 2010 has to bring!


3 comments:

Kate said...

I wondered whose boots those were.

Mandy said...

So sorry you were sick :(
But your Christmas sounds great! Mitch is so cute to get you your cereal. Hope to see you soon!

Laura said...

hey cutie! I want that picture :) I love you and glad you're feeling better! Good luck with school!