Wednesday, November 21, 2012

5 Days of Thanks


This will be my 5th Thanksgiving spent with the Mr. The first was a fabulous show with fireworks, cheers, a first kiss, and Mediterranean food disguised to taste American (it did not work) . The third was spent away from family and friends with no appearance of a Thanksgiving feast whatsoever. And even though I would love nothing more than to be back in Belgium eating frites with my man, at the time I wanted nothing more than to be at home sitting down to a feast with family. This year we are so blessed to be able to have two feasts in one day.

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am grateful for traditions, family, and for you.

2 comments:

A Mitton said...

That first photo made me cry. I have a very similar one in my Jerusalem archives.


And I will always want sparklers in my turkey.

Ali said...

I love you guys! Jerusalem Thanksgiving was one of my favorites ever. And I was just thinking about skyping with you in Brussels. So fun.