Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bing

Mitch and I are finished with our big excursions through Europe. We are slowing down and getting ready to go home. Our internships are slowing down as well; my supervisor isn't giving me any big projects since I won't be here to finish them. So work is a little slow, and I'm afraid the next couple weeks might be a little slow as well. Sure it will be wonderful to enjoy Belgium one last week, but even then....we are running out of things to do in Brussels.

Tonight I decided to pull out Bing; afterall, there is no Thanksgiving here in Europe--so its on to Christmas. And thank goodness for Bing, he took all my worries of a slow week away as I sat and dreamed about a wonderful christmas at home with family. I love you Bing.

2 comments:

A Mitton said...

I love, love, love Bing Crosby's Christmas CD. It is probably my favorite of all my Christmas music. And White Christmas is one of my favorite musicals.

Mandy said...

Ahh White Christmas. Reminds me of watching it every year in Orchestra.

I'm so ready for you to be home.