Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 weeks of crazy adventure

Okay, most importantly, Mitch and I are safe and moved into Brussels!
I will have to do a video tour of our lovely apartment and balcony and post it up.
The past two weeks were so crazy, tiring, awe-inspiring, fun, emotinaly, motivating, exhilarating, relaxing, etc. I could talk forever about it, but for now I'll just give some sneak-peak pictures, and then maybe talk about each country one post at a time as to not be overwhelming.















3 comments:

Ali said...

Oh I love this!! It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures

A Mitton said...

Jealous! That is so cool, I agree with Ali, I can't wait to hear about everything. I hope you love Brussels. Oh, and if you run into a BYU student named Brandon Taylor, talk to him. He's a friend from my old ward and is doing an internship there as well.

Mandy said...

I seriously LOVE the Eiffel Tower pic! I am so glad you guys are there safe and sound, I have been missing you already.