Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Friends . . .


Some pictures are worth 1000 words. I think this one is worth a 1000 laughs. Perhaps this picture wouldn't be as funny to someone who didn't know my dear friend Ali. But to me, it is worth a 1000 laughs. Maybe it is so funny to me because it was taken on my wedding day--the one day I truly was the happiest girl ever. Maybe it is so funny to me because I know that Ali had been up since 5 a.m. helping me get ready for my wedding, and still at 9 p.m. she was able to party like it was her own wedding!
Friends are so important. They bring you joy, laughter, support, care, memories, love, and all sorts of happy things. When I was assigned to start blogging again, I began looking at my friends blogs for ideas. Now I am hooked on reading their blogs! I can't believe the talent my friends have for writing, creativity, and style! I wish I had all that talent, but then again, why do I need it when I already have them!?











No comments: