Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Help

This book, made me cry. 
It made me laugh, it made me smile, 
it made me frustrated, it made me evaluate who I am, 
and what type of woman I want to be.

You MUST read this book. It is a favorite of mine. 
Thank you to Kelsey for lending me your copy, 
I had to buy my own when I was finished, so that I could always have it.

Miss Skeeter sounds like she could be my best friend.  Aibileen feels like a grandma to me, 
and Minny could possibly be my favorite.  I love these characters.

P.S. Adrienne, thank you for coming to play with me on Memorial Day! 

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yes you BLOGGED! I am very much looking forward to reading that book when ya'll are finished with it! Thanks for having us over, it was super fun even though we lost miserably :( Looking forward to camping and hope Mitch is feeling better. I heard about his encounter today. What a bad time to be under the weather!

Cheryl said...

About a month ago I was #386 on hold for this at our library!! Can't wait to read it.