Monday, February 22, 2010

six months . . .


Mitch and I have officially been married for half of a year now! One of my professors said that my first six-month anniversary is probably going to be more exciting than my ten year anniversary. I don't think that is true though, because everyday, even when I think it isn't possible to love Mitch more, I love him more each day. Think of how strong that will be in 10 years? In 60 years?

Mitch's Grandpa Garth passed away today as well. So on my six-month anniversary I am left to ponder the loneliness of an eighty-something year old woman, and can't help but thank my Heavenly Father for letting me have the opportunity to be with my best friend forever. Grandma Ardith won't be alone for very long, and in the mean time she has a loving family to comfort her. And I get to remember how grateful I am to have such a loving husband. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Happy six-month anniversary Mitch! I love you

3 comments:

Ali said...

6 months!! How exciting. Time flies. You guys are pretty much my fav married couple of all time. Love you!

Kate said...

congrats!

Mandy said...

You two are so sweet. I love you guys! Happy 6 months! I hope you never have to be apart either.