Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Babies........

Nieces and Nephews are so fun. They are the the CUTEST, most cuddly, most kissable, things on the planet (that is, besides my husband and my future children)

But I think one of the reasons why nieces and nephews are the cutest and most fun to play with, is because we get to see glimpses of our siblings as little children. For example:

Meet Jason--don't you just want to eat him up with his cute fuzzy red hair? One of my favorite things about him is that he makes ALL the same faces that Kate and Kyle do.

I love all my nieces and nephews, and were I at home writing this post, I would post pictures of all of them!

And one of the great things about getting married is that you get MORE nieces and nephews! So now I'm just WAITING for Keera to have her baby any day!! Baby, hurry up and please come see us soon! Everyone is so happy when you are around!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Love the picture! I do eat Jason up all day.
I was eating chips and salsa with him on my lap, and I accidentally dropped some salsa onto that fuzzy hair. But he didn't mind. I guess he figured it made him more delicious.

Kyle said...

And that was from me, Kate I forgot Kyle was logged on :)

Rachael said...

I am right there with ya! They are the BEST!!

And he's an especially cute cute kid :)

Mandy said...

I love my one niece, and look forward to having even more!

He is ADORABLE!