Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hunsaker Olympics 2012

We had the Jesse Hunsaker family reunion last week up in Ashton, Idaho at a beautiful cabin. It was very large and right on the river; it was so much fun. We decided to do a mini olympics to get in the mood for the end of this month (I love to watch the olympics). We divided up into teams and represented countries of ancestry: Isle of Man, England, Sweden, and Switzerland. (My team was Switzerland and we dominated) Each night we had various events and a hoot of a time. I love my family so much I can hardly contain the excitement.




2 comments:

The Hoskissons said...

Heather, we love that place too! Our family went last year and had an amazing time! It was fun to look at your pictures. Thanks for posting.

LB said...

heather, feather... i'm glad i found your blog! these olympics fit your family perfectly haha. so cool .