Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love




I love my friends.

I love to see how we all have grown up and do wonderful things.

(In December alone, Chloe and Kelsey both had babies; Tia got engaged; Adrienne finished her first semester of law school with a baby; Stacey graduated; Ali got a boyfriend; Liz got home from her mission; Danika went to Europe; you get the picture--sorry if I left you out of the December accomplishments list)


It breaks my hear to think how we are all physcially moving away from eachother as we grow up but I am so glad to know that we will always be so close.




3 comments:

Ali said...

I love that me getting a boyfriend is right up there with having babies, getting engaged and coming home from missions! haha! Friends are the best. Love you!

Adrienne said...

I miss you guys so much. It will be over soon and we will be kicking back and playing with our babies:) Glad we got to see you at Christmas.

Rachael said...

Ahh I love our friends :) I miss you