Friday, November 4, 2011

Simple Moments

Each year at Christmas we make new calendars of the family. This year my mom wanted us to teach her how to do it herself. Since I have no babies and am not in school, I get to be the one to teach her. This means that all the pictures people gather come to me. My sister-in-law Natalie sent these photos over that she had taken this summer during a celebration for my dad. She captured some moments perfectly. These pictures made my heart so warm I needed to share them. The family is the most beautiful idea that God could create.















5 comments:

Chloe said...

Love the pictures! I miss you Heather! I hope you and Mitch are doing well

Christa said...

I love Family Picture Calendars! I do these every year too! They are Great! Great photos! Family is the BEST!

A Mitton said...

These pictures are awesome. I miss you!

Ali said...

I love the picture of little Jason! So cute!

Mandy said...

Love this post Heath.