Sunday, July 31, 2011

July

Besides the warmth of the sunshine, Summer is a favorite because there always seems to be a family party. July was a great month this year for family parties.


Raspberry shakes and four-wheeling at Bear Lake with cousins is always one of my favorites.


Fun nights out and delicious dinners with siblings.

Tyson and Keera had their baby girl--welcome Ivie!!


Fun activities with friends--we are going to miss the Jacks come school time. :(

Okay--boating has probably been my favorite thing we have done so far this summer. There is nothing like smooth water to water ski on; or play on the tubes with my cute nieces and nephews.

Naturally, any month that includes Harry Potter is one of the best!


And birthday outings to get dessert is always wonderful.

July--you have been great.
I've got mixed feelings about August. It includes my birthday and some fun family parties . . . but school also starts--ending summer.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm glad we got to do something fun with you this July-- and the summer is not over yet.

Ali said...

Yay! You guys had a fun month! July went by toooo fast.