Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Day of Class

I didn't plan it this way, but it turned out that my last day of class of my BYU undergrad career consisted of one class: Eternal Marriage and Family from Professor Brooks. I loved this class, but I wouldn't say that it was my most life-changing class or my most favorite class. But I am so glad I ended up with this one as my last, because I got to end my undergrad education with an honest man bearing his sincere testimony about the truthfulness of the Gospel and how important we are individually in the eyes of God.

Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking picking a challenging major like Economics without ever planning on performing heteroskedasticity test in my life again, but this testimony reminded me that whatever it was I learned, the knowledge I gained is shaping me to become the best person I possibly can. And I don't plan to end my education here. Thanks for a fabulous undergrad experience.

6 comments:

Ali said...

I can't believe your last day of class was today! I still have 4 last days left. haha! I guess I'm glad for that because I'm not ready to leave. You're all grown up! I'm so proud of you. You are such a genius, Heath! Econ would have kicked my butt! Love you!

Christa said...

Heath, Congratulations! Last class already? I can't believe it! Good work! Miss you, love you.

Natalie said...

In memory of your tutoring students: "What? You're still here?" Congratulations on FINALLY getting out of there! Love ya, Sis.

A Mitton said...

Heteroskedasticity is the best word ever.

Congratulations Heather. It was a little surreal to be done.

diane hunsaker said...

Dad says: "Good job, Heath!" I am very proud of you.

Mandy said...

I took his class too... He is a great guy. And I really loved this Heather. We are so lucky to have studied there.