Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Apology

We all knew it would happen--as soon as I got home from Belgium my blogging frequency seriously declined. Once school starts up again in January and I'm required to use a computer more, I WILL post more. But for now, my lame excuse is that I want to post some pictures of what I have done since I have been home. I haven't gotten around to putting the pictures on my computer yet though, so I am procrastinating. My apologies. But until then, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

And don't worry, I'm still keeping up to date on your blogs! :)

1 comment:

A Mitton said...

I have to say, I've missed you. But I also totally understand.

I'll be in Provo January 5 through January 11 and I would love to see you and Mitch while I'm there... really I think there should be some sort of JC get together, but if there isn't I still want to see you!