Sunday, August 22, 2010

Giant Pencils


Do you remember those giant pencils we thought were pretty awesome in Elementary school? The ones that are over a foot long. Well, today I noticed one sitting in our apartment.  I asked Mitch, "Where did this come from?"
He responded, "I bought it to take my finals with."
I looked at him in disbelief and asked, "seriously?"
"Yes, I am dead serious," he chuckled back.
Apparently Mitch thought it would be funny to buy a giant pencil to use in the testing center. I guess it worked cause he got a lot of comments about it during his test. . . . .
that is one of the bazillion thingsI love about Mitch, he is somewhat of a mystery that keeps me laughing regularly.  
Happy one year Anniversary Mitch, I can't wait for more to come!

1 comment:

Ali said...

haha! That is so funny. Go Mitch! I love you guys!! Happy anniversary!