Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Cautionary Note

During the school year, I am great about checking my email--I have to in order to be a good TA! And as such, I was really good at checking blogs frequently and somewhat frequently (at least for me) blogging myself this last school year.  
Now it is summer, and I fail to check my email as regularly as I should. But I will do my best to not drop off the face of the earth. I will still check blogs and sometimes put a post up myself, but bare with me! 
Once June 7th comes and goes, Mitch and I will have more exciting things to talk about besides work and studying.  However, I do have an AWESOME weekend coming up....
A wedding, girl's weekend out with mom and sisters, super fun date with Mitch on Saturday, the Jazz vs. Lakers...what more can you ask for on the first weekend in May?
Oh yes, and I get to honor my Mother--the best in the world!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fun! I'm excited for you. Moms are the best.

Adrienne said...

Yay! Sounds like a great weekend. :D We need to do more fun stuff after the LSAT. WE love, love, LOVE hanging out with you guys!

Mandy said...

I'm glad your weekend went well - I'm jealous of the Jazz game.

p.s. your new header is so cute! I love the idea of sandals like that on your wedding day.